Below, please find a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and answers. If you cannot find an answer you are looking for, please contact the It’s Bigger Than Me Live events team on our Contact Us page.
When does the event take place?
New York City: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 7 pm – 9 pm ET
Houston: Friday, June 10, 2022 7 pm – 9 pm CT
Los Angeles: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 7 pm – 9 pm PT
What is the address of the event?
New York City: 537 W 27th St, New York, NY 10001
Houston: 7122 Old Katy Road, Houston, Texas, 77024
Los Angeles: 6067 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Where can I view the livestream?
We'll share a link to the livestream in follow up communications.
What time do the doors open?
7 pm local time
Do you have any recommendations for transportation? Where should I park?
New York City:
- Parking: Designated parking is not available so we recommend using a rideshare service or taxi due to limited availability for parking.
- Rideshare: Drop off on 27th Ave between 10th and 11th Ave.
- Public Transportation: Take the C or E trains to 23rd St. at 8th Ave. or the 7 train to 34th St. – Hudson Yards between 11th and 10th Ave.
- Parking: We’ll have a designated parking lot for attendees and you’re free to drop off at the entrance as well.
- Parking: Public parking is available nearby at LACMA’s Pritzker Parking Garage, at the Peterson Automotive Museum. There are also additional parking garages in the area.
- Rideshare: Roddenbery Lane offers a convenient rideshare drop-off and taxi access point located at the museum’s Fairfax Ave. entrance.
- Public Transportation: The museum is also accessible by METRO and LADOT TRANSIT.
Will you have handicap accessible entryways, seating and parking?
Yes, each venue has handicap accessible entrances/exits and seating. Houston and LA also have handicap parking.
How will I find the entrance?
Our entrance will be marked with a welcome sign and an Event Host will be stationed outside the front entrance to greet you.
What is the COVID protocol for the events?
All attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination and a government issued ID upon entry and be required to wear a mask throughout the event unless eating or drinking. If you forget a mask or don’t have one handy, we’ll have masks available at check-in.
I’m registered, but unable to attend. Can I have someone else attend in my place?
Yes. Upon check-in, please provide the name of the original attendee and then we will need to register the replacement attendee.
Can I bring a guest? What if my guest isn’t able to come and I want to bring someone else?
Yes, you can bring a guest. You must include their information when you register. If you want to change your guest, just let us know when you check-in.
What are the necessary documents to attend the event?
Government issued ID and proof of vaccination.
I did not receive at ticket, do I need a ticket to enter the event?
No. You will receive a confirmation email in lieu of a ticket so be on the lookout for the email. If you’re confirmed, we’ll have your name at registration.
Will food and beverage be available?
Yes, we’ll have food and beverages for all of our guests.
What items am I not allowed to bring into the event (e.g., bags, video equipment, outside food and drink, etc.)?
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
- Baby Strollers
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear.)
- Cameras - only nonprofessional photos and video cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods
- Pets (except service animals)
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen and personal beauty products)
- Glass containers
- Any and all professional cameras, video and audio recording equipment (photo, video, audio). No professional video recording will be allowed without permission. No stands, monopods, tripods or selfie sticks.
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind
- Scooters, bicycles, etc.
- Solicitation of any kind
Is there an age limit or are there ID requirements to enter the event?
We welcome registered guests of all ages.
What is the policy regarding taking photos and video during the event?
We kindly ask for attendees to refrain from flash photography.